Maintain and improve the integrity of the showroom inventory control system based on movement, sales and profitability. Merchandising of product through excellent signage and displays.
- This position is responsible for controlling inventory levels and accuracy in the showroom. This will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining a monthly physical inventory count.
- Weekly inventory transfers to the showroom to maintain sell-able inventory- including transferring, pulling, checking, labeling and placing product.
- Daily individual product transfers to insure that appropriate inventory levels are maintained due to demand.
- Ensure that products are labeled and priced properly along with signage. This will allow inventory to be sold correctly therefore maintaining inventory integrity.
- Work closely with the Inventory Control Lead to look for opportunities that will increase not only sales, but profitability as well.
- Work with Pro Shop Manager and Inventory Control Lead to coordinate inventory purchases in relation to seasonal timing of sales. Openly discuss most profitable items in each product category with Pro Shop Inventory Lead and direct Pro Shop staff to actively sell those items through effective communication.
- Ensure that inventory is merchandised properly in the showroom by planning according to seasonal timing. Utilize Pro Shop staff to assist in the merchandising and keep displays fresh.
- Work with Marketing to ensure that product displays have professional signage.
- Properly plan communicate and merchandise sale items in relation to excess inventory and/or inventory that purchasing received on discount to maximize profits.
- Properly plan communicate and merchandise for special events.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned