- Navigate, explore, and extract data from various customer portals
- Review portals daily to retrieve chargeback/deduction notices, payment remittances, etc.
- Maintain daily chargeback/deduction report
- Understand EDI process
- Communicate with internal teams and 3PLs to validate chargebacks/deductions
- Assist in applying payments accurately to customer accounts
- Scanning documents to our shared drives
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of inventory policies and procedures.
- Intermediate excel skills including but not limited to V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of A/R (chargeback process and cash application)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to prepare and deliver information to team members as well as management
- Flexibility and willingness
- Microsoft Office
About Basic Fun!
Basic Fun! is a dynamic global marketer of classic and innovative children’s entertainment products for today’s kids. The company plays in many core toy categories including classic heritage toys, novelty collectibles, building toys, youth electronics, plush, vehicles, dolls and activity/discovery. Basic Fun!’s key brands include: Care Bears, Cutetitos, Pound Puppies, Tonka, K’NEX, Lite-Brite, Fisher-Price Classics, Mash’ems, Playhut, Ant Farm, Arcade Classics and many more!