Location: MY Life Residential Program
Position: CILA QIDP (Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional)
FLSA Status: Full-Time Non-Exempt
The primary purpose of the CILA QIDP is to provide case management services to the assigned CILA individuals. The QIDP is responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of the Individual Support Plan for individuals served. They are directly responsible for facilitating the achievement of personal outcome and for overseeing the delivery of services across settings in order to enhance the well-being, quality of life, opportunities and achievement of personal outcomes for individuals served on their caseload.
Description of Responsibilities:
- The primary purpose of the QIDP is to provide coordination and support for the services received by assigned individuals.
- The QIDP is responsible for developing and overseeing the delivery of services across settings in order to enhance the well-being, quality of life, opportunities and achievement of personal outcomes for individuals served on their caseload.
- The QIDP develops and monitors the implementation of the Individual Support Plan to address Personal Outcome Measures and chairs and organizes related meetings.
- Maintains all clinical documentation as required by program standards and licensing entities.
- Works together with Residential Director to Provide clinical training to DSPs related to Personal Outcome measures.
- Ensures safety, health, and wellbeing by responding to emergencies or crisis situations of a clinical nature.
- The QIDP is expected to uphold the Missions & Values of Keshet.
- Per the Illinois Department of Human Services, must have at least one year experience working directly with people with developmental disabilities and Bachelor's degree in a Human Services field.
- Excellent oral and written skills are essential.
- Must have Clear State Police History and Clear Health Care Worker Registry background checks.
- A valid Illinois Driver’s License.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to lift and transfer adults (75lbs.)
Wages/Salary: Commensurate with experience and education. 38-55K Annually (Non-Bargaining Unit Position.)