Required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Experience: Two to Five years of experience in Auditing or related field. Experience with financial industries preferred.
Preferred: CPA, CIA, or other relevant certification.
- Strong understanding of internal control concepts and risk-based auditing attained through progressive work experience with a focus on regulatory requirements.
- Knowledgeable of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with applicable AICPA and NCUA standards.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, manage multiple demands, and to work with all types of individuals and at various levels within the company.
- Adept in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Advanced proficiency of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn and use financial reporting applications, analytics software, and related systems.
- Working knowledge of state and federal laws that pertain to Credit Union operations.
If you are considered for an offer of employment at TVFCU, you must successfully complete a pre-employment screen that includes:
- Verification of education, employment and other pertinent data included on your employment application, and eligibility to work in United States.
- Criminal background check and drug screening
- Pre-employment credit check required
Pre-employment screening helps TVFCU provide a safe environment for our members and employees, minimize risk, and ensure federal compliance.