- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Good Driving Record (MVR Report required)
- Prior trail maintenance experience preferred
- Road construction, road maintenance, greenway or landscaping experience
- Water diversion experience with culverts, water bars and ditches
- Experience operating large equipment including tractors, front loaders, back hoe, dump trucks, trailers, etc.
- Experience using chainsaws, shovels, rakes, axes and other hand tools/equipment
- Effective communication skills
- Good judgment, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Team player that is self-motivated and takes initiative
- Off-road driving experience
- Must be able to walk on uneven terrain for up to 8 hours a day, shovel and move dirt and boulders, and operate heavy equipment safely
- This position will involve sitting, standing, lifting, driving and use of heavy equipment. Must be able to reach overhead, bend, push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs
*This position is subject to Pink Jeep Tours screening process and will include a physical and drug screen
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.