ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories.
- Build and lead an effective team; performance management, coaching/training, career development, and retention strategies.
- Act as a player and a coach knowing when to be hands on and when to be strategic.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels that support all business areas by analyzing and responding to relevant internal and external factors.
- Understand seasonal trends and studio release cycles.
- Proactively manage projected stock-out dates and respond accordingly.
- Identify overstock issues quickly and present solutions to key partners.
- Identify potential supply chain and transportation issues and work with internal stakeholders to create solutions.
- Build and manage strong vendor relationships including new and existing partnerships.
- Ensure purchase orders are accurate and on time
- Ensure cohesion and party alignment on product plans
- Negotiate contract terms
- Scout new vendors to build the catalog.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to build accurate forecasts for product releases and replenishment.
- Support studios and production teams by communicating up-to-date, precise forecasts at regular intervals.
- Create and update reporting on key business development metrics; including sales forecasts, analysis, and inventory health, providing relevant analysis as needed.
- Utilize and maintain core ERP system for information storage and cross-departmental support.
- Develop strong cross functional business partner relationships.
- Maintain visibility on assigned studio product lines.
- Perform all other data gathering and analysis as requested by management.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time; sometimes with little notice.