This position is a year-round full time position that requires day, evening and weekend hours. This position will be responsible for Outdoor Program and High Adventure opportunities throughout the Council including, but not limited to: Community Partner Programs, High Adventure and Travel Opportunities, and badge/Journey programs.
- Provide ongoing Badge and Journey opportunities by creating and executing engaging outdoor and high adventure program opportunities for girls in all grade levels.
- Responsible for all data and supplies that support events, programs, and trainings including, but not limited to: updating manuals, documents, rosters (before and after) and other items that would need to be prepared for events/programs.
- Continue to build and grow existing and new relationships with Community Partners for girl engagement opportunities.
- Approve all Troop Activity Requests and High Adventure/Extended Travel Packets. Document in Salesforce and maintain all records.
- Maintain and update High Adventure Vendor List, post on website and send out to Administrative Support Team, volunteers and staff on a quarterly basis, verify insurance minimums and current Certificate of Insurance (COI). Visit assigned locations to complete approval process.
- Expected to attend events and programs to provide support to partners and team members. Including but not limited to: facilitating, check in, badge/patch distribution, ratio etc. as well as staying onsite throughout the program to ensure a smooth and successful event. This will include travel to locations, weekend and evening events and programs.
- Responsible for working with volunteers to support Community Day Camps, by purchasing and providing supplies, rosters, logistics and day of support.
- Work on other trainings and programs as needed such as Program Aide, LIA (Leadership in Action), etc.
- Work collaboratively with other Program Managers to help deliver Girl Experiences throughout the Council.
- Demonstrates sound time management skills by effectively and efficiently organizing, prioritizing and completing multiple assignments in a timely manner.
- Has a thorough understanding of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience and all new and existing Program Initiatives, Badges and Programs. This will include being up to date on upcoming program events to help promote and answer questions for volunteers and within the communities.
- Attends staff meetings, team meetings and retreats and various trainings and conferences as needed /or required for the position.
- Works independently and on a flexible schedule in order to attend events and meet the deadlines.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not constitute a contract.