Intelliteach, a growing and entrepreneurial company, is looking for new employees to join our overnight team of Help Desk Support Analysts. This is an exciting position where new employees can start or expand their career in IT, including substantial training and certifications over the first year of employment. Working as part of a team, successful candidates will share our values and have an interest in working with the latest technologies to provide exceptional customer service in support of our clients. A variety of shifts are available, with limited weekend availability needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues, and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines).
- Escalate unresolved issues to Team Leads.
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K available
- Paid Time Off
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- A comfortable, relaxed dress code
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity.