- Must be dependable and self-motivated
- Goal oriented, positive attitude approach
- Experience in social media marketing
- Experience with basic website design
- Experience in customer relations
- High proficiency with time management
- Basic understanding of photography and videography
- Some travel required
- Availability outside of normal office hours
- Possess or able to obtain a Class B driver’s license.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Associates degree or higher in Marketing preferred
- 2+ years relevant work experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.