SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests at the 3 pools in the hotel. Provide excellent customer service to our guests and help to maintain the appearance of the hotel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests and attend to their pool-related needs including, but not limited to, getting fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or umbrellas, and confirming registration.
- Clean the pool area including, but not limited to, furniture, tables, and decks.
- Collect and replenish pool towels and monitor inventory to minimize loss.
- Monitor use of the facility and address and/or report potential hazards.
- Respond to guest inquiries and service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Provide guest with information regarding hotel and local area amenities.
- Delivery of various guest items throughout hotel as needed.
- Interfacing with Front Desk and Bell as required for meeting guests needs.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by Front Office Managers.
- Support safe work habits and contribute to a safe working environment at all times.
- Follow directions, get along with co-workers and supervisors, treat co-workers, supervisors and guests with respect and courtesy, contributes to a positive and rewarding team environment and refrains from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Previous customer service experience a plus.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Two years related hotel/resort industry experience and/or training.
- High school or GED graduate.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
COMPUTER SKILLS (FOR ADMINISTRATION OR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS):
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet applications, a plus
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).
The work environment at Resort ranges from winter time lows of 30 degrees to summer time highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.