- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs on a repeated and prolonged basis.
- Able to work some weekends, holidays.
- Able to push and pull a pallet of soft drinks with a pallet jack.
- OSHA certification to use power equipment.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and climb on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Sufficient reading skills for the position.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to interact with customers and consumers.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, tasks, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with being a Presell Representative. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to modify essential functions of the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)