Description of Duties
AVANCE creates pathways to economic mobility for predominately Latino families through high-quality, culturally responsive, two-generation programming that ensures school readiness for young children and opportunities for parents to build social and economic capital.
AVANCE's communications coordinator designs and reviews promotional materials, oversees and manages a company's social media presence, researches ways to expand a consumer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Communications Coordinator
- Designs marketing and promotional materials for the AVANCE
- Edits all promotional materials before distribution
- Distributes print and online marketing materials
- Maintains AVANCE.org website
- Maintains and implements company presence on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook
- Writes content for social media, newsletters and print collateral
- Ensures that all promotional materials are aligned with AVANCE's brand identity.
- Addresses and resolves any problems that may arise with promotional content or distribution of materials.