Are you a natural salesperson with a unique ability to close leads? If so, we are looking for you! Electronic Merchant Systems is in need of an experienced Sales Representative e to join our Sales department at our Cincinnati location.
As a Sales Representative, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and guide the sales process from the beginning to the end.
As Electronic Merchant Systems continues to grow in the Cincinnati community we are looking for sales rockstars to deliver world-class service to merchants throughout the area.
Why Choose Electronic Merchant Systems
The Sales Representative position is an exciting opportunity for you to utilize your savvy sales skills, exceed merchant's expectations, and land exponentially growing income. We are 100% dedicated to sculpting your sales craft, increasing our product and services sales, and ultimately helping you make more money. If you hit your First Year OTE, you can expect to make between 80K - 100K.
Do you know what makes life easy as a Sales Representative? Being able to honestly stand behind the products and services you offer. We make that a breeze at EMS.
You will be armed with a full suite of solutions including:
- Credit Card Processing
- EMS Mobile
- Gift and Loyalty
- Web Design
- POS and more
These solutions give you multiple sales angles to best position yourself for each merchant's unique challenges. Once you identify a challenge, you can provide a proven solution and present additional growth opportunities for the merchant.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-Time employment
- An industry-leading compensation package that includes weekly commissions, monthly bonuses, quarterly bonuses, annual bonuses, and additional incentives which leads to a First-Year OTE up to 80K - 110K (Salary + Commission + Bonus)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and more
- Training and career growth opportunity
- Sales contests, incentive trips, rewards, etc
- This is a True Hunter position in a fast-paced and competitive vertical, with internal support systems in place to provide qualified leads within small to medium size businesses
- Strong work ethic with the ability to overcome objections and build trust
- Solution selling mentality, providing the best solutions for our merchants
- Ability to develop a plan and execute on a daily basis to build a pipeline of satisfied merchants
- B2B Sales Experience with excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to manage time and hold yourself accountable for production and results
- 1-3 years of outside sales experience preferred