Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, including the following essential duties and responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Other essential duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Processes transcripts and diplomas.
- Evaluates student transfer credit(s).
- Supports other personnel with student registrations and graduation process.
- Initiates outgoing phone calls and handles incoming phone calls.
- Performs any and all other duties, as assigned.
This job has the following non-essential duties and responsibilities. Other non-essential duties or responsibilities may be assigned.
- Performs data entry and reporting.
- Performs any and all other duties, as assigned.
This position has no supervision responsibilities.
The employee’s supervisor provides continuing or individual assignments by indicating generally what is to be done, limitations, quality and quantity expected, deadlines and priorities. Additionally, the employee’s supervisor gives specific instructions for new, difficult, or unusual assignments. The employee uses initiative in carrying out recurring assignments. The employee’s supervisor assures that the work is technically accurate and in compliance with instructions or established procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Performing the essential functions of this job requires knowledge of:
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Using American English, ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write grammatically correct routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the company.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
This job requires the use of spreadsheets, the Internet, navigation of the Internet and files, and word processing.
To perform this job successfully, an employee may have prior experience using Microsoft Word and Excel and may have prior experience using Google Email, but without prior experience, the employee must have the ability to learn Google Email. The employee must be able to use Google Docs and Sheets, but without prior experience, the employee must have the ability to learn Sheets and Docs. The employee may have previous experience using Salesforce, but without prior experience, the employee must be able to learn to use the application.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must have proficient skills and knowledge of PC Workstations and Microsoft Windows.
Programming Languages Knowledge/Abilities:
Other Equipment and Tools:
Other Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an employee should have other skills and abilities.
- Gives full attention to what other people are saying, takes time to understand the points being made, asks questions as appropriate, does not interrupt at inappropriate times, and conveys awareness.
- Adapts well to changes in assignments and priorities; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; approaches change positively and adjusts behaviors accordingly.
- Interacts in a positive way with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds.
- Builds constructive working relationships with clients/customers, other work units, community organizations and others to meet mutual goals and objectives; behaves professionally and supportively when working with individuals from a variety of ethnic, social, and educational backgrounds.
To perform this job successfully, an employee should have work-related competencies.
- Closely follows established processes and procedures.
- Works effectively in situations with frequent workload changes and competing priorities.
- Consistently meets strict deadlines set by others.
- Participates as an active and contributing member of a team to achieve team goals; works cooperatively with other team members, involves others, shares information as appropriate, and shares credit for team accomplishments.
- Monitors and checks work to meet quality standards; demonstrates a high level of care and thoroughness; checks work to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, fairness, objectivity, and confidentiality.
Associate’s degree in Business or related field and 2 or more years of enrollment services or Registrar’s Office experience.
Specialized Education/Training and Experience
Certificates and Licenses
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is NOT required to drive on Company business.
For this position, overnight travel is NOT required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Stand, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl less than 3 hours per day.
- Sit, use hand or hands, and talk or hear 3 to 5 hours per day.
- Lift item or items that weigh up to 10 pounds less than 3 hours per day.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision at 20 inches or less and the ability to adjust focus, that is, the ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus, for reading text or graphics on either a computer screen or printed documents.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually Moderate Noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic, etc.).
- The selected candidate will be required to authorize the Company to conduct a criminal background investigation and Social Security Number trace prior to hire.
- The selected candidate will be required to authorize the Company to conduct a registered sex offender search.
- The selected candidate will be required to authorize the Company to conduct a criminal background investigation, level 2 (fingerprints required), prior to hire.
- Applicants must successfully complete one or more skills assessments.