BECOME A LEADER OF INSPIRATION FOR OUR TEAM!
At Community Catalysts of California we strive to create an impassioned and fulfilling environment for both our clients and employees. We have been in action for 30 years and have worked tirelessly towards generating a positive impact in our communities. If you are interested in serving your community and our Visalia office, please read ahead!
We are looking for a responsible and enthusiastic leader to work as our Visalia Case Manager. This is a full-time position and requires a special aptitude for accuracy, confidentiality, organizational skills, management skills, and interpersonal skills. Open availability is preferred.
AS THE CASE MANAGER YOU ARE the case responsible staff member chosen to be responsible for but not limited to performing the following essential job duties:
- Process referrals of clients from appropriate referring agencies.
- Expedite the intake and assessment process.
- Assess client collateral data, information from intake interview, and conduct ecological studies of client's abilities and potential living and work environments.
- Develop placements for clients in work and/or living situations that best match the individual's strengths and availability.
- Prescribe, implement, and supervise individual training and support programs.
- Project staffing needs and communicate those needs to the Regional Manager and/or his/her designee.
- Maintain positive communications and relationships with individuals in cooperative agencies, employers, involved members of families and clients.
- Participate in the hiring, training, evaluation, and separation of para-professional staff.
- Complete in a timely manner all logs, reports and client evaluations as required.
- Review and assure all para-professional staff’s documentation is accurate and complete.
- Provide direct service as needed and required.
- Be part of the on-call rotation as needed and required
- Perform all duties as assigned.
Form Connections. Find Meaning. Foster Success.