LJA Mission Statement:
The mission of Lake Junaluska is to be a place of Christian hospitality where lives are transformed through renewal of soul, mind and body.
Located in the Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina, Lake Junaluska is a conference and retreat center that hosts over 50,000 overnight guests annually. We have over 400 lodging rooms, a campground, and meeting space for up to 2,000 people. All of our facilities are located on a scenic 1,200 acre campus which boasts panoramic views, abundant recreation opportunities, and a 200 acre lake. Our market ranges from youth groups to affluent leisure guests primarily from the Southeastern US
- Regularly shampoo and clean carpets throughout campus
- Regularly maintain all floors throughout campus, including buffing, stripping, & any other needed maintenance
- Pressure wash areas as required
- Perform all other cleaning or maintenance tasks as needed
- Maintain all equipment & maintain regular inventory of supplies
- Assist with driving of laundry van as needed
- Constantly keep hallways, elevators, stairways, meeting rooms, and offices clean
- Assure appropriate appearance of all public areas and private rooms for guest comfort
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
- Required to work special events in day or evening hours
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Perform other duties as assigned to assure the success of Lake Junaluska in achieving its goals and purposes.