By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
As a part of our San Jose team, the successful applicant will work with other members of Consumables Production, as well as a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists, to support the assembly of microfluidic cartridges for biotech products.
- Operate and maintain cartridge fabrication process, with good manual dexterity
- Perform in-process QC and record results
- Microscope inspection of chips and microfluidic devices
- Document production batch records/travelers, and computer data entry
- Maintain and track raw material inventory
- Ability to maintain extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, procedures and approaches
- Good communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Team player with a fun-loving and positive attitude
- Working hours during day shift, 6AM to 2:30PM