By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The responsibilities of this position are to assist with feasibility, product development, verification, and technical support of immunoassays. Optimize components and performance, develop manufacturing procedures, transfer product/process to production, and perform necessary troubleshooting. Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Assist in developing and verifying immunoassays.
- Perform data reduction and present data.
- Keep accurate notebooks and records of experiments, write reports and SOPs.
- Perform stability studies.
- Write manufacturing documents.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outlined in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.