Make a difference every day by joining CCRES as a Behavior Health Technician / BHT in Chester County, PA
- SIGN ON BONUS OF $2,500
- Generous hourly pay rate of $20 per hour
- BHT assignments available throughout Chester County, PA areas
- Reeceville Elementary School, Coatesville, PA - 9:15-3:45 Monday through Friday
- Child and Career Development Center, Coatesville, PA - 8:30-2:00 Monday through Friday
- Exton Elementary School, Exton, PA - 8:30-3:30 Monday through Friday
- Saints Simon and Jude Catholic School, West Chester, PA - 8:20-2:50 Monday through Friday
- East Vincent Elementary, Spring City, PA - 8:30-3:15 Monday through Friday
- Kindercare, Downingtown and Gordon Learning Center, Coatesville - Monday - Friday full day
- Ducklings Day Care, East Goshen, PA - 9:00-11:30 AND 3:30-6:00 Monday through Friday
- In Home/Community, Phoenixville, PA - 4:00-6:30 Wednesday and Friday
- In Home/Community, West Grove, PA - Saturday 9:00-1:00
PERKS OF WORKING IN INTENSIVE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES SYSTEM:
- Excellent experience after graduation to start a career making a difference every day working with individuals with special needs!
- Great opportunity for those who are retired or seeking a change in career and flexible to work with children in schools, home and community!
- Provide one-to-one assistance to children/adolescents with behavior disorders in the school, home, and community setting based on medical needs of the client.
- Prompt interventions in the areas of: behavior management, conflict resolution, anger management, and peer interaction skills based on the treatment plan goals provided by a Behavior Consultant or Behavior Analyst (Master’s Level Clinician).
- Collect daily data and document progress notes in a prescribed format for each session with the child/adolescent.
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Experience working with children preferred
(Clearances and TB current within 12 months)
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance
- PA Department of Human Services FBI – Use code 1KG738
- TB Screening
- Education Documentation - Diploma OR Official Transcripts
CCRES is a 501(c)(3) non-profit industry leader providing educational and behavioral health HR/staffing services within Southeastern PA. We work in partnership with the Home & Community Services (H&CS) -- Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) -- program of the CCIU to provide the highest quality behavioral health services to individuals with special needs.
- Benefits for employees working 30 or more hours per week will be eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental & Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, FlexCare, Short-Term disability and Life insurance.
- CCRES 403 (b) Retirement Savings Plan 3% matching contribution.
- Discount Membership at the YMCA.
- Educational partnerships with Saint Josephs University, Eastern University and Capella University.
- Employees are eligible to receive compensation for required trainings.
- Milestone service award (5 years, 10 years, 15 years)
- Gift card raffle on pay-day Fridays.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Behavior Health Technician (BHT) position is paid at $20.00/hour
- W2 employment
- Employees are eligible to receive compensation for supervision, training and travel stipend (between client locations)
CCRES is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Work with clients with special needs – related keywords in the behavioral health field: RBT, Registered Behavior Technician, rbt, Registered Behavior Tech, behavior technician, behavioral health, behavioral health services, education, education services, educational services, psychology, ABA, applied behavior analysis, caregiver, care giver, social work, social worker, special education, autistic, autistic support, autism support, life skills, learning support, emotional support, MDS, multiple disabilities, multiple disabilities support, personal care assistant, PCA, BHT, Behavior Health Technician, IBHS, Intensive Behavioral Health Services, TSS, Therapeutic Support Staff, Therapeutic Staff Support, Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services, BHRS, wraparound, child care worker, Childcare, Child Services, children services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, jobs for moms, jobs for parents, childcare, teacher's aide, teaching assistant, teacher's assistant, instructional aide, instructional assistant, paraprofessional, para, PARA, Para, instructional support, tutoring, teaching, teacher, Coach, Counseling, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Education, Early Intervention, Family Services, Human Services, Instructor, Nanny, Nursery School, pre-school, Paraprofessional, Preschool, Psychology, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Tutor, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, home care, healthcare, health care, home health aide, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability, mental health specialist, CCRES, educational and behavioral health services