ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Two (2) years of related facilities/maintenance experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution requried
- Knowledge and/or exposure to facilities planning and construction management processes and procedures and/or two (2) years Project Management experience
- Experience in reading and interpreting plans and specifications and to compare them with construction progress
- Skill in diagnosing problems/recommending solutions in basic mechanical equipment
- Computer literate and experienced using current Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience/knowledge of security systems is helpful
- An understanding and/or knowledge of all related Health Safety and OSHA regulations
- Must be able to meet and deal effectively and politely with clients, associates, vendors/suppliers and the general public
- Excellent business English, spelling, and punctuation skills; and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, adapt to situations and apply critical thinking and decision making skills
- Valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety required
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Intermediate knowledge and expertise with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- OSHA Certified
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.
- Act as a liaison between CSO administration and sites, contractors, and property management in regards to building maintenance, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC and general upkeep of the buildings & grounds. Inclusive of replacing light bulbs and air filters, coordinating and review of janitorial services and general repair
- Review work requests and recommend proposed alternatives. Contact and/or visit sites to confirm completed work or determine status
- Conduct routine maintenance inspections of facilities for deficiencies, safety hazards and or code violations
- Assist in standardizing specifications for products, furniture and non-medical/computer equipment
- Ensure timely delivery of services through consistent communication and follow-up with vendors and sites
- Solicit and evaluate multiple bids and coordinate assignment of work requests to external vendors and follow-up status of maintenance jobs and capital projects
- Assist and monitor, then report on all phases of planning and construction to management. Maintain documentation files
- Responsible for validating that appropriate work records/orders are properly executed
- Assist and coordinate the operation of vehicle maintenance, upkeep and repair programs for owned vehicles. Assist and plan/administer a vehicular replacement program for owned vehicles
- Assist and review purchase requests for new and replacement vehicles.
- Receives and processes vehicle accident and damage reports
- Assist in monitoring and schedule periodic preventive maintenance activities for facilities (HVAC, fire, pesticide, janitorial, etc.)
- Monitors, maintains, and administers facility door keys and security badge access
- Establishes and follows Best Practices when scheduling projects and completing project implementations
- Maintain knowledge of facilities management industry (trade pubs, seminars, etc.)
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive to multiple company locations to perform duties
- Utilize cell phone for business communications 24/7, 365 days
- Other duties as requested or assigned
All employees are responsible for promoting and participating in interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the delivery of quality across the health care system. Employees should maintain an environment which supports and engages patients and co-workers in a caring team based model to promote wellness and improve health outcomes.
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcares written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelantes legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance, and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.