- High School Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Two (2) – five (5) years of experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- One (1) year of technical training in an industrial setting.
- One (1) year of blue print reading experience.
- Demonstrated Mechanical aptitude.
- Stable work experience, demonstrated positive behavior.
- Computer literacy primary for attendance and job tracking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to successfully reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
This position description outlines the major duties performed but is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned/performed as needed and determined by management. This position description is subject to change at any time.
This position is typically located in a manufacturing environment and requires sitting and standing for long periods of time. The position requires ambulatory skills sufficient to travel domestically. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, visual acuity to use a keyboard, and maneuver materials (lift, carry, move, etc…) as assigned. Requires the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of both verbal and written communication.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.