Midwest Family Mutual is a property and casualty insurance company, currently writing business in 21 states, with employees in 14 states. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys a variety of work in a fast paced environment to join our service team. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry.
This is a work from home position that will require high speed cable/DSL internet access, home office, and travel into the office as requested.
Job Functions and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process Personal and Commercial lines endorsements.
- Complete underwriting and claims clerical functions as assigned.
- Process renewals for Commercial lines accounts.
- Order and review property inspections and building cost estimators.
- Answer correspondence and inquiries promptly.
- Compliance with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department and/or customer concerns.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.