3M Preferred Installer status or completion of 3M vinyl installation course preferred.
- Firm understanding of vinyl graphic materials, laminates, and installation techniques or willingness and ability to learn.
- Experience with power tools, ladders, scaffolding, and scissor/boom lifts preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and database systems preferred.
- Exceptional accuracy, attention to detail, and craftsmanship.
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- Experience successfully working in a team environment and collaborating with multiple installers to efficiently complete custom venue audits, installations, and de-installations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with both internal and external clients at a variety of levels and across functions. Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations as well as recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve problems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to travel 0 – 25% of time.
- Must have driver’s license and meet clean driving record requirements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work with heights, scaffolding, and ladders to complete installations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
AllOver Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.