QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy
- Allow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure of organizing and attaining production
- Ability to use all senses to ensure quality standards are met including vision, taste and smell
- Ability to operate, clean and maintain all equipment required in job functions
- Ability to expand and condense recipes
- Ability to work all stations in kitchen
- Punctuality and regular, reliable attendance
Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others and the public and timelines.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- One-year experience in a similar position at a Four-Star hotel or restaurant preferred.
- Culinary degree or training preferred.
- High school or GED graduate.