What is the role?
You will work at the intersection between business, technology, and the customer to deliver profitable and usable products that customers love. Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with a core team of product stakeholders to evaluate opportunities for existing and new products.
- Collecting ideas from customers, market research, and internal sources to drive product development and growth.
- Serving as the product owner during product updates and releases, conveying vision, prioritizing functionality and release plans, and reviewing functionality prior to release.
- Facilitating meetings, workshops, and discussions to create balance between user wants, client needs, technical level of effort, and timelines.
- Serving as the customer advocate on projects.
- Meeting with customers to conduct research and usability testing aimed at aligning product design with customer needs.
- Creating both external and internal communications about upcoming releases.
- Providing product support and subject matter expertise in resolving daily inquiries from internal staff.