The role will be responsible for managing, troubleshooting and overseeing the electrical/electronic installations related to automated warehouse systems.
- Programming in C# and PLC programs (Siemens), HMI programming and interface software. Includes writing and debugging of programs.
- Reading the electrical diagrams.
- Programming and installation of automation equipment on site.
- Provide the training at customers' facilities.
- Develop physical layout of system, control panels, control stations, schematics, air diagrams, and prepare description of operation with operator responsibilities defined.
- Assume engineering and project management activities including preparation of concise data design, observation and evaluation of controls and hardware based on performance and cost requirements.
- Coordinate the materials to arrive to the different teams assigned to the project installation.
- Oversee the assembly of equipment, ensuring equipment is assembled according to the schematics/drawings. Assist in the assembly whenever needed.
- Testing and validating equipment once assembled. On-site system start-up and training at customers' facilities.