The Automation Field Technician role is responsible for installing automated storage systems equipment at our customers’ sites in the USA and Canada.
- Assemble, install, wire, configure and test automated storage systems, making and supervising the mechanical and electrical adjustments
- Assist with the connectivity of the automation hardware to the software environment.
- Resolve any electromechanical issues
- Coordinate and manage small teams of workers at customers’ sites.
- Create and provide scheduled quality reports and status reports regarding the project.
- Communicate any issues that arise on site to the Project Manager.
- Lead the final quality assurance and safety tests on installed equipment and complete all required documentation
- Train customers on system and light maintenance operations
- Provide scheduled preventive maintenance and on-demand corrective maintenance services to customers as needed