To ensure the Resorts upscale environment at all times by effectively and efficiently maintaining all Resort buildings, facilities, grounds, furnishings and equipment, interior and exterior, in a safe, attractive, and functional condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that major mechanical systems, including heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, food service equipment and electrical systems and other primary systems, remain available for use at all times.
- Provide suggestions and input for facility improvement.
- Ensure that major equipment remains in safe operational condition at all times.
- Provide for equipment and building security.
- Maintain inventory control.
- Ensure all services to guests are provided in a highly professional and efficient manner with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and guests with respect and courtesy, and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
- Contribute to a safe working environment at all times.
- Consistently maintain the ability to come to work regularly and on time.
- Other duties and jobs may be assigned as needed by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.