This candidate will join the sales team responsible for the commercialization of EasyWMS, a versatile WMS software developed in-house by more than 200 engineers. Our software multiplies efficiency and profitability of warehouses through control and optimization.
This role is responsible for the full sales cycle of our WMS software, including opportunity generation, qualification, coordination of all resources required to sell, completion of corporate sales processes, contract negotiation, and project follow-up.
- Build and manage a robust sales pipeline of qualified leads that are provided by customer inquiries or that are generated through conducting research on targeted accounts, market segments, and nurturing customer interest.
- Sell to multiple levels of decision makers within mid to large companies at both technical and business levels.
- Participate in consultative pre-sale meetings to capture the customer’s needs and vision.
- Create technical and commercial proposals based on the customer’s specifications. Submit proposals to customer with compelling presentations.
- Conduct technical presentations and proposal clarification meetings.
- Update CRM on a regular basis to track leads, quotes, and orders. Maintain accurate customer information.
- Manage contract negotiation with customers, liaising with company’s legal department.
- Partner with Software Engineering and Operations departments for project handover, implementation, estimation, and planning for the deployment of WMS software at customers’ sites.
- Support job implementation by attending planning meetings and reviewing designs.
- Act as a solution/subject matter expert for proprietary EasyWMS software, internally and externally.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry trends, customers’ expectations, and the competition.
- Participate, as a technical resource, in workshops, trade shows, and other marketing events