This is a senior level position that will contribute to a team effort in all aspects of testing, commissioning and support.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Write C# code to meet functional testing specifications.
- Understand solution design and intent of the system.
- Create and approve test cases and test plans, including acceptance, regression, volume and performance.
- Participate in software functional tests and execute performance tests using an equipment emulation model. Report testing status.
- Support the software development team and commission software on site with material handling equipment.
- Provide start-up and post go-live support. Participate in on-call rotation.
- Stay abreast on current and new technologies and also work closely with the product development team.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience testing complex systems, including developing test plans, creating test reports and automating testing activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- IDE experience (e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Proficient in object oriented design principles and programming in C#
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or newer
- Knowledge of MsTest and TFS test framework
- Experience with continuous integration and code delivery concepts
- Familiarity with source control (e.g. TFS, GIT, SVN)
- Proficient in unit testing, automated testing, functional testing and test design
- Ability to have fun while working in a fast-paced enviroment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time on short notice, including international travel
- Understanding of material handling concepts
- Agile methods and practices
- Relational database application programming
- Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Web Services or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.