High school diploma or AA in biotech, chemistry, biology or related fields is a plus.
· 1+ years of working in a relevant manufacturing environment.
· Familiar with basic calculations and units of measure.
· Flexible schedule to work different shifts.
· Experience with peristaltic pumps, pipettes and balances.
· Good communication skills (verbal and written English).
· Able to pick up heavy items (5-50lbs).
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a high-growth environment.
· Document pertinent information consistently and accurately.
· Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
· Maintains a positive attitude on a daily basis.
· Work well in collaborative settings and on an individual basis.
· Experience in an ISO or GMP biotech environment is a plus.