- Nonprofit experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of supporter care.
- Experience of working in a team to achieve shared objectives.
- Experience of using the telephone in either telemarketing or to promote business or work, or canvassing experience.
Skills or Related Knowledge
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a confident telephone manner.
- Ability to use database systems and spreadsheets.
- Must be comfortable interacting with external members and high-profile donors.
- Ability to work unsociable hours as a key requirement of the job.
- Understanding and commitment to the aims and objectives of Amnesty.
- Understanding of and commitment to IDEA
AIUSA is deeply committed to inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility (“IDEA”) for all. We strive for this
in our human rights advocacy work and our workplace culture and practices. AIUSA is an equal opportunity
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status.