JNR is seeking a Client Services Lead for our incentive programs' Contact Center. This position will lead a small team to ensure our cardholders and program participants are provided with the best customer service experience possible. This role provides direct support to the Senior Manager but is expected to take initiative to ensure the team's tasks are completed in a timely and orderly fashion. To be successful in this role, this person must be able to resolve escalated cardholder issues, communicate effectively with peers and leadership, and have strong time management skills.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls when follow up is necessary
- Respond to Client Services emails
- Distribution of email inquiries to the team
- Responsible for distributing faxes and returned mail
- Provide daily direction and communication to team members so that incoming calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner by monitoring the call queue
- Keep team members aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate etc.
- Manage / diffuse difficult or escalated customer calls
- Assist with the new hire interview process
- Manage new hire training, including the implementation of scheduling, review, shadowing, quizzes etc.
- Provide constructive feedback / coaching to other members of the team when necessary
- Maintain out of office / absence reports to Senior Manager
- Proactively plan lunch breaks scheduling for the team when there is an unscheduled absence
- Assist team members with live banking system inquiries (CSA)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); with one-year of office related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Time management and ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Leadership experience in some capacity.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Timely and regular attendance.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Paid Holidays + Get your birthday off!
- Business casual work environment
- Access to Gym and Game room in building
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.