The Continental Automotive Group is an exceptional place to be, and lucky for you, we're recruiting! We are a locally-owned, family-operated company with locations in North/Central Austin, Dallas, and San Juan, TX. Our stores' rapid growth has created amazing advancement opportunities for our Service Technicians and Technician Apprentices. We proudly offer paid training, sign on bonuses, performance reviews, and upward mobility. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, we want to hear from you! Come join our family of employees; take part in this promising career path and have the chance to serve our customers.
Benefits, Training, and Growth Opportunities!
Does the idea of earning up to $60,000/year in as little as 3 years excite you? Jump start your career with us! Whether you've recently graduated, are looking for a career change, or just want to learn more about cars, we have the perfect career path for you. With no experience needed, we'll teach you everything you need to know about performing basic services on vehicles. We provide a competitive development program in the automotive industry, designed with you in mind! Giving you the opportunity to work with a variety of vehicles, working with the newest equipment, and training program. In 3-5 years, you could have the opportunity to move up to an advanced Main Shop Technician, earning up to $60,000 a year or more! We also offer unparalleled benefits such as a matching 401k, paid for healthcare, and even free lunch every Saturday!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance services, fluid exchanges, and filter replacement
- Tire rotations, flat-repairs, and computerized balancing
- Brake system adjustments
- Basic vehicle inspections
- No experience is required
- Must have a love for cars!
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Ability to operate both standard and automatic vehicles
- Must have held a valid driver's license for at least 1 year and have a good driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Strong work ethic
Flexible and willing to work with anyone's schedule!
- Starting at $18.50 per flag hour, depending on Level 2 - Level 3 experience with the manufacturer.(with prior experience)
- Apprentice position is $15 per clock hour (no experience needed)
CAG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse, equal, and inclusive workplace and our recruiting process reflects this commitment.
As a forward-thinking, adaptive, and supportive company, we seek others who care about providing a transformational environment where everyone has a voice and opportunities to succeed. We encourage all interested candidates to submit an application.
Transformational Not Transactional - Be Transformational
- We do what we say we're going to do
- We encourage and support each other
- We're committed to continuous growth
- We're all goal-setters
- We promise to be mentors/mentees
- We create and are part of high-performing teams