Make a difference!
At Community Catalysts of California, we strive to create an impassioned and fulfilling environment for both our clients and employees. We have been in action for 30 years and have worked tirelessly towards generating a positive impact in our communities. If you are interested in serving your community and becoming a valued asset to our team, please read ahead!
We are looking for exceptional individuals to work with our clients as a Community Support Specialist in our Tailor Day Program. This position pays $14.00-$14.50 per hour and offers a flexible part-time schedule for the North County Area.
AS A COMMUNITY SUPPORT SPECIALIST YOU WILL:
- Provide assistance with post-secondary education for individuals who are attending or want to attend college
- Engage in social or recreational opportunities for individuals that may require assistance accessing and participating in recreational activities
- Aid in employment opportunities for individuals seeking vocational training, volunteer opportunities, or job opportunities
- Help implement strategies that are specific to clients and help them achieve their goals
- Work during the day and out in the community with clients
The goal of this program is to provide 1-to-1 support in a style that is customized to fit the needs of any client.
As a Community Support Specialist and part of our team as a catalyst, you will build professional relationships that inspire clients to reach their potential. Catalysts are positive role models and encouraging souls when a client is facing a challenging day. We are committed to advocacy and ensuring client rights are respected. On a day to day basis we work guided by our core values of resourcefulness, compassion, empathy, respect and trust.
If you think you can make a positive impact in someone’s life, apply today and join our team!