We have an exciting opportunity for full-time Dental Assistants to work at Fort Sill. This is a great opportunity to provide exceptional care to service members, be a part of a great community on a military base, and receive a competitive compensation package.
Both veteran and civilian candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Services will be confined to chairside dental assisting, radiology, or sterilization
- Occasionally help with patient scheduling, although you will not work routinely as a medical clerk or receptionist
- You will perform essentially the same duties as those required of any military or government civil service dental assistant or similar experience and in similar duty assignments
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Health and welfare fringe benefits (including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance coverage)
- Possibility for 401(a) retirement plan
- Sick leave and holiday pay (10 holidays)
- Vested vacation
If you have any questions, please contact Colton Moc at Colton@completemobiledentistry.com or 608-729-0418. Please apply to the position by going to the following link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=16325&clientkey=82FA6073075E6C4332865A9CB7FBF5F2
Complete Mobile Dentistry has earned an excellent reputation through our continued work and are proud to be a dental staffing agency that you can count on. We are dedicated to providing high level service to our clients and rewarding job opportunities to our employees.