We are seeking a dental hygienist to join the top-notch staff at one of our premiere clients in the Greater La Crosse/Sparta, WI area. You would join a highly collaborative hygiene team where hygienists are asked for their valued input from the doctor on treatment planning while also working alongside their own dental assistant for each patient. The office prioritizes adhering to the highest safety standards outlined by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA when it comes to protecting staff and patients from Covid-19 exposure. With their commitment to maintaining the most up-to-date technology, you will work in a facility that will allow for engaging in state-of-the-art dental practices for clients of all ages.
This position is four days a week, with typical hours being a 7:30 AM arrival time while wrapping up around 5:30 PM. The schedule will rotate weekly between Monday-Thursday and Tuesday-Friday, and the office allots 70 minutes for patient appointments.
We want to connect with you if you…
- have at least one year of dental hygiene experience and an active WI dental hygiene license
- can work independently with routine hygiene responsibilities
- are committed to providing exceptional patient care
- are able to establish trust with patients who may feel anxiety or fear regarding dentistry
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Joining an office with a strong longstanding reputation
- Access to the most advanced dental equipment and safety guidelines
- 4 day weekends every other weekend
- Yearly clothing allowance
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for your skills, passion, and interest, apply today for immediate consideration!
Complete Dental Staffing specializes in providing ideal placements for dental professionals by meeting the needs of our staff with the needs of our clients.
Complete Mobile Dentistry, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or status as a protected veteran.. In addition to federal law requirements, Complete Mobile Dentistry complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company performs work.