Make a difference!
At Community Catalysts of California, we strive to create an impassioned and fulfilling environment for both our clients and employees. We have been in action for 30 years and have worked tirelessly towards generating a positive impact in our communities. If you are interested in serving your community and becoming a valued asset to our team, please read ahead!
We are looking for exceptional individuals to work with our clients as a Job Coach. This position pays $14.00 per hour and offers a flexible, part-time schedule for the North County and San Marcos area.
AS A JOB COACH YOU WILL:
- Assist clients with learning job tasks and teach clients how to complete these tasks with accuracy and quality
- Observe the client while working on the job site and interact with supervisors and managers regarding progress or concerns
- Provide the client with appropriate and effective services such as support and training programs
- Serve each client in the least restrictive environment
- Increase the independence of all clients served
- Assist each person with improving his/her quality of life
- Participate in client evaluations through task analysis and other requested assessment devices
- Provide direct service as needed and required
- Perform all duties of a direct service provider as assigned.
As a Direct Service Aide and part of our team as a catalyst, you will build professional relationships that inspire clients to reach their potential. Catalysts are positive role models and encouraging souls when a client is facing a challenging day. We are committed to advocacy and ensuring client rights are respected. On a day to day basis we work guided by our core values of resourcefulness, compassion, empathy, respect and trust.
If you think you can make a positive impact in someone’s life, apply today and join our team!