Plans, designs, and supervises construction, maintenance, and alteration of structures and facilities such as electric, gas and water utilities; telecommunications; highway construction; retaining walls; storm water detention and infiltration; rainwater harvesting; onsite wastewater; sewage applications; agriculture; and landscaping.
- Leads the design team in structural analysis of Jensen Precast products.
- Reviews, and if required, seals product developer's work.
- Provides engineering deliverables, including but not limited to: drawings, submittals, and other technical data. Develops content, including but not limited to: standard details, catalogs, and various marketing content as necessary. Creates user stories, process workflows, and data models to support configuration development.
- Contributes to structural design methods and philosophies of the engineering department.
- Performs parametric modeling in CAD or CAE systems to generate product designs. Works in the Product Data Management software (PDM) to develop and support workflows, as well as product structure and bill of material management.
- Maintains organization of multiple projects and revisions simultaneously. Regularly communicates project status with managers and Jensen Precast branch representatives. Maintains archives of engineering documentation and data for projects.