The Grant Accountant is responsible for maintaining financial, accounting and grant support services in order to meet the needs of the organization and its funders.
- Maintain grant files, including final signed agreements, approved budgets, and other relevant information for over 30 grants.
- Partner with the Chief Advancement Officer to create budgets and other reports for grant proposals.
- Submit financial reports to grant funders as required under grant agreements.
- Submit payment requests via appropriate channels for reimbursement on grant agreements; track payment requests to assure timely receipt of grant payments.
- Prepare the monthly recognition of grant revenue via journal entry.
- Ensure the accuracy of grant cost allocations w/in the Intacct accounting system.
- Support program managers to forecast, spend, and reallocate grant budgets; track grant budget spend down and burn rates; provide grant reports to program managers for review.
As Minnesota's largest Federally Qualified Health Center, Minnesota Community Care Services ensures that the communities we serve have access to high quality and affordable health care. Approximately 86% of our patients in the 2016 calendar year were people of color from Asian, African American, American Indian or Latino communities, and 98% of our patients had incomes below 200% of federal poverty guidelines.