This position will float to the 222 and Mount Juliet locations.
This position provides professional Imaging care. Assist the Radiologist with exams, correlates different exams with other technicians.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs all radiographic procedures
- If in a float position, must be available to work at any of HMA’s Imaging locations.
- Adheres to X-ray quality control standards
- Assists physicians and ensure maximum efficiency; set up for procedures and examinations; obtain X-ray and other reports for physician review
- Triage patients to ensure productive departmental flow
- Record health history of patients; note abnormal conditions for physician; prepare patients for exams and procedures
- Maintain adequate stock levels of supplies
- Set up and stock exam rooms for daily use; keep rooms and equipment clean between procedures
- Follow clinic policies for infection control in handling and disposing of infectious/hazardous waste materials
- Adhere to Quality Control Guidelines, including all reports
- Adhere to Service Standards
- Perform other tasks as needed
- Must have predictable and consistent attendance
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities