Required Education and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited dental assisting program.
- Licensed in the state of Minnesota for dental assisting.
- CPR certification.
- Maintenance of continuing education/licensure.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knowledge of dental office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of dental management software and digital imagining.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred or other fluencies.
As Minnesota's largest Federally Qualified Health Center, Minnesota Community Care ensures that the communities we serve have access to high quality and affordable health care. Approximately 86% of our patients in the 2016 calendar year were people of color from Asian, African American, American Indian or Latino communities, and 98% of our patients had incomes below 200% of federal poverty guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minnesota Community Care values building a culturally diverse staff that reflects the communities it serves, and strongly encourages women, minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply.