Qualifications and Experience
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (oral and written) and ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Able to follow all HACCP policies and guidelines
- Knowledgeable of CCPs & CQPs
- Knowledgeable of SSOPs
- The ability to understand and monitor what task are needed to maintain quality and safety in the production process
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive and motivational attitude leading to the overall success of the team
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Obsessive attention to detail, well organized and able to juggle many projects at once
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
Working Conditions And Physical Effort
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Production Supervisor encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work requires occasional physical exertion including some lifting of objects weighing up to 40 pounds
- Willing and able to stand for long periods of time
Mental & Visual Demands
- Work performed by this position requires a significant level of mental concentration to manage multiple complex tasks.
- Work requires continuous visual effort for extended periods of time.
Work Environment and Hazards
- Employee works in a manufacturing setting with frequent exposure to heat/cold, dust, or other factors that may require protective equipment and still pose a hazard.
- This position has regular exposure to hazards that could result in significate injury and lengthy loss of time at work.
Americans With Disabilities Act
Kettle Cuisine complies with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. This means we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability in any phase of the employment relationship including application for employment, hiring, promotions and/or advancement opportunities, termination, compensation, training and any other conditions or privileges of employment.