To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Produces professional written correspondence
- Accurate data Entry
- Ability to use a 10-key machine efficiently
- Accurate typing speed of approximately 30 – 35 wpm
- Detail oriented
- Excellent data review and processing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of clerical or data entry experience is required
Please Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent in this position. The Police Reports Specialist will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job related duties request by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background checks are mandatory.
CMR offers a comprehensive benefits plan including health insurance overages, a generous paid time off program, and a matched 401(k).
CMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer