Electrical Apprentices/Helpers work under the supervision of licensed electricians while working in the residential, service, and commercial electrical industry. We are looking for candidates interested in attending school through our Dept. of Labor approved Apprenticeship Program while working with us to further their education. We offer a very generous reimbursement option for those looking for a career path in the electrical industry.
- Assisting electricians with the installation and maintenance of electrical systems and generators on single-family, multi-family, and custom homes, as well as multi-occupant buildings (new construction, remodels, and retrofits)
- Assisting electricians with preventative maintenance and service of existing electrical systems
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes