The Support Practice Group of Kraft Kennedy is seeking applicants for this full-time position in Wilton, CT with the following schedule.
- Friday- Tuesday 8:30 am-5:30 pm.
The Support Practice Group is a large and growing group of diverse technical staff providing a broad range of technology support in various industry verticals as part of Kraft Kennedy’s Managed Services offering.
This position reports to a Team Leader and will work closely with co-workers, senior technical staff and other support staff in this collaborative, highly active, engaging environment. Make a difference for our clients and grow your technical skills in the process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide remote support to our geographically diverse nationwide clients using industry standard remote connections, internal ticketing system, monitoring consoles and more.
- Assist both client end users and IT staff with a broad range of end user application, workstation, and mobile issues.
- Assist with the triaging and documenting of incoming user servers.
- Escalate issues and interact closely with third-party vendors and other team members helping manage the resolution of complex client issues.
- Initiate and perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on more complex client issues for one-time resolution.
- Contribute to special internal facing projects, as assigned, to facilitate the growth of the Support Practice Group.
- Provide regional local on-site client support, as necessary.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.