QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledgeable in hotel and guest room facilities/services and ensures reservations agents are equally knowledgeable.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate customer needs and resolve complaints independently.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Front Desk supervisory experience required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Two year’s related hotel/resort industry experience and/or training.
- High school or GED graduate.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
COMPUTER SKILLS (FOR ADMINISTRATION OR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS):
- Must proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Maestro and Navis experience a plus, but not required.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).
The work environment at Resort ranges from wintertime lows of 30 degrees to summertime highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.