Summary: The Event Production Specialist is a member of the Marketing & Communications Team. The primary objective of this role is to implement all plans and logistics for Tri Delta events, achieving enterprise targets for member engagement, satisfaction and brand perception. This role frequently collaborates with the Director of Events and others throughout Executive Office as needed to ensure the long-term event strategy is implemented as cohesively and excellently as possible. The Event Production Specialist is responsible for enhancing the member and Executive Office staff experience through the coordination and production of thoughtfully executed events.
Primary Roles: Event planning and coordination, event marketing and promotion, event registration, video ideation and creation
Reports To: Director of Events
Travel: Up to 30%
Typical Week: 40 hours
Allocation of Time: Time allocation is based on available time in a typical week
- 40% Event planning and coordination
- 40% Event promotion and videography
- 15% General
- 5% Vendor Relations
- Assists Director of Events to produce all administrative and logistical arrangements of Convention (Tri Delta’s largest event, held biennially), workshops, initiations, installations, meetings and conferences.
- On site for production of events held virtually, at Tri Delta Executive Office and off-site with third party partners. Events may be scheduled on evenings & weekends.
- Ensures the onsite events team is fully prepped with necessary logistical documentation. This includes, but is not limited to, vendor names, contracts, payments, schedules, etc.
- Supports Tri Delta staff engagement by planning holiday gatherings, celebrations, etc.
- Serves as point person for all in-house executive office events and meetings.
- Utilizes technology tools to create event registration sites and manages RSVP lists.
- Collaborates with Director of Events and Marketing and Communications team to develop marketing plans for events.
- Assists with creation of email and social media content for event promotion.
- Ideates and creates video content for event promotion & social media, event recaps, etc.
- Creates or coordinates non-event related video content to be used by Marketing and Communications Team on social media or in other communications vehicles.
- Oversees Events materials and supplies inventory.
- Works cross-functionally with various departments within EO, including Member Experience, Housing, Foundation and others.
- Effectively handles several challenging problems or tasks at once.
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Communications team on all projects flowing from or supporting the functional areas as well as key volunteer efforts for all facets of the organization.
- Abides by project management process and cascading communications.
- Receives and acts on feedback; focuses on self-development to become the best version of oneself.
- Pursues open and consistent communication with Tri Delta EO employees.
- Focuses, internally at Tri Delta’s EO and externally with members and the public at large, on elevating Tri Delta’s brand to be a premier women’s organization dedicated to helping women live, learn, and lead – with Purpose – for a lifetime.
- Is passionate about serving others (i.e., Tri Delta EO employees, Board members, collegiate members and alumnae members) and helping them become the best versions of themselves.
- Consistently demonstrates bravery, boldness and kindness.
- Participates in the development of team goals which ultimately support enterprise goals(s) of member experience, organizational effectiveness and sisterhood growth.