Responsible for developing content in support of strategic goals that engages audiences across a variety of channels to promote our brands, programs and events; using insights gained from analytics to improve engagement brand awareness and revenue growth.
- Serve as point person for content development for YouTube and other channels for multimedia.
- Take photos, capture audio and video of how-to content, daily vlogs from the lab and detail bay; create videos and write stories for use in a variety of formats across mediums (social, YouTube, etc.).
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure all internal and external communications adhere to our brand and company standards.
- Work with internal and external partners to produce video content for brand channels.
- Duties include all aspects of video creation, including researching, writing, shot planning, shooting, directing, editing, interviewing, and in some cases, distribution and posting.
- Manage vendor relationships as necessary (designers, writers, photographers).
- Manage the editorial calendar and stay ahead of video projects to ensure quality, current messaging, alignment with content strategy and brand standards.
- Manage video archives and track and maintain equipment.
- Manage allocated budget effectively, set forecast and update Director on usage on a monthly basis
- Global awareness and understanding of cultural differences as it relates to content and impact
- Keeps current on trends and best practices in film and photo to keep a competitive edge in the industry
- Works regularly with Creative Services team to ensure cohesion with our look/feel, tonality and brand standards
- Assist with other company film and photo projects as needed