- At least 3 years of related work experience in either a clinical, non-profit or government setting;
- Ability to understand and analyze all relevant statutes, regulations, contracts, and supervising agency policies;
- Proven organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and fast-paced, deadline-oriented projects;
- Strong project management skills with impeccable attention to detail and ability to influence without authority;
- Possess a strong sense of urgency with the ability to drive projects to completion while working independently or as part of a larger team;
- A self-starter who is comfortable working with limited guidance and day-to-day supervision and possesses the demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative;
- A team player who is open to feedback and possess a desire to learn and grow;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience working closely with staff at all levels;
- Ability to recognize the importance of practical solutions as well as the efficient and effective use of resources;
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to see the larger picture as well;
- Prior experience working in audit, quality assurance or compliance a plus; and
- Experience working with the formerly incarcerated population or with persons of a diverse background a plus.
- A sense of humor.
The Fortune Society encourages individuals to apply who have successfully made the transition from incarceration and/or substance abuse into a stable, productive lifestyle in the community.
Travel Requirements: Will require travel to our Harlem location and may require travel to various funder locations for training.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.